Last Updated: 12/08/2020
Information We Collect Online
We collect both “Personal Information” and “non-personal information” about Site users.
“Personal Information” means personally identifiable information, which is information that we can directly associate with a specific person without additional information. “Non-personal information” is information that we cannot directly associate with a specific person without the aid of additional information. When we combine Personal Information and non-personal information, we treat the combined information as Personal Information.
Certain Personal Information that you provide to us or to our business partners in order to receive a financial product or service may be considered non-public personal information (“NPPI”) under the federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GLBA”) and certain state laws. When you enter into a financial relationship with us (and, in any event, before we disclose NPPI in a manner that requires us to provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of such disclosure), we will provide you with a separate GLBA notice, which is entitled “What Does Yield Solutions Group, Inc. Do With Your Personal Information?” (the “GLBA Privacy Notice”).
You can visit our Site without submitting any personal information. However, if you use certain features, such as completing and submitting our contact form, you will be required to provide personal information. Below is a list of the type of information we may collect:
- Date of Birth
- Email address
We may combine Personal Information collected through the Site with other information that we, or third parties collect about you in other contexts—such as our communications with you via email or on the phone. As discussed above, combined information is treated as personal information.
We may use the Personal Information as follows:
- To respond to your request(s);
- To contact you regarding your interest in refinancing;
- To personalize your experience on our Site;
- For business purposes, including data analysis, developing products and services, and enhancing our Site;
- For risk control, fraud detection and prevention, and to comply with laws and regulations.
We employ commonly-used information-gathering tools to collect non-personal information as users navigate our Site, such as cookies. Below is a list of the type of non-personal information we may collect:
- Your IP address;
- Browser information;
- Device identifier information;
- The date and time you visit our Site;
- Websites you may have visited before visiting our Site; and
- Other information collected through cookies, web beacons/pixel tags and other technologies.
We may use the non-personal information as follows:
There are two types of cookies: session and persistent. Session cookies are transient and exist only during one session. They disappear from a Site user’s computer when the user closes his or her browser software or turns off his or her computer. Persistent cookies remain on a user’s computer after the user closes his or her browser or turns off his or her computer.
- Web Beacons: RefiJet uses web beacons, also known as pixel tags, alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about users’ usage of the Site. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the web beacon. For example, RefiJet may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify RefiJet when you click on a link in the email that directs you to the Site. RefiJet uses web beacons to operate and improve our website and email communications and to analyze the performance of our marketing campaigns. RefiJet may use information from web beacons in combination with data about users to provide you with information about us.
- IP Addresses: When you visit the RefiJet, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personally identifiable information. For example, RefiJet uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate the Site.
We use this non-personal information to recognize users when they return to our Site, analyze how users use the Site, improve the Site and enhance users’ experience with the Site. We may also use non-personal information, such as from cookies, to combine it with Personal Information, and in such event, will treat it as Personal Information, as described above.
We share non-personal information with certain third parties for the purposes describe above, including analyzing, and audit, research and report on website usage. RefiJet also uses third-party service providers to help us manage and improve the Site and other RefiJet services. For example, we use third parties to host our website and our online portal, and to help us target and implement our email communications and direct mailings.
RefiJet reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information provided by users if required by law, if RefiJet reasonably believes that disclosure is necessary to protect RefiJet’s rights, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Do Not Track and Opt-Out
Our Site does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other similar mechanisms on any internet browsers and may track information listed in this policy; however, our tracking system will not track your activities on the site if your browser is set to “incognito,” “private,” “do not track” or similar setting.
We may use Google and other third parties to serve advertisements to our users after they visited our website. For more information on how to opt-out of that practice by companies participating in industry self-regulation, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info
The Site also enables third-party tracking mechanisms to collect your non-personal information for use in online behavioral advertising. For example, third parties may use the fact that you visited the Site to target online ads for RefiJet services to you on non- RefiJet websites. In addition, our third-party advertising networks might use information about your use of the Site to help target non-B RefiJet advertisements based on your online behavior in general. For information about behavioral advertising practices, including privacy and confidentiality, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website or the Digital Advertising Alliance website.
The use of online tracking mechanisms by third parties is subject to those third parties’ own privacy policies, and not this Policy. If you prefer to prevent third parties from setting and accessing cookies on your computer, you may set your browser to block cookies. Additionally, you may remove yourself from the targeted advertising of companies within the Network Advertising Initiative by opting out here, or of companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance program by opting out here. Although our website currently does not respond to “do not track” browser headers, you can limit tracking through these third-party programs and by taking the other steps discussed above.
Personal Information on Children
RefiJet’s services are intended for use by individuals who are at least 18 years old and who are legally capable of entering into a contract. If you are under the age of 18, you should not be visiting the Site. We do not knowingly collect or retain personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 and are visiting or otherwise using the Site, you are expressly prohibited from using our services and are advised not to disclose or provide any personally identifiable information on the Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. However, no security program is foolproof, and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal or other information.
Changes to this Statement
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY NOTICE
For purposes of this Notice only, “consumer” or “you” means individuals who are in California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and individuals who are domiciled in California who are outside California for a temporary or transitory purpose.
Your Rights under the CCPA
- You have the right to request that RefiJet disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses, and sells.
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits our Site visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to: QC@refijetc.com or write us: 1-844-942-2812.
To submit a verifiable consumer request to know, please email your request to QC@refijet.com or call us at 1-844-942-2812. To verify your request, we will match your full name, date of birth, and last four digits of Social Security Number to information that we have collected about you.
We have collected the following personal information about consumers in the preceding 12 months:
|Categories of Personal Information RefiJet has collected in the preceding 12 months (Each is referred to as a “Category”)||Has RefiJet disclosed this Category for a business purpose or sold it to a third party in the preceding 12 months?||What categories of third parties has RefiJet disclosed or sold this Category of personal information to?|
|Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes, disclosed for business purpose||Lenders, ancillary product providers, Marketing Fulfillment/Contact Management vendors, referral partners, data back-up vendor, identify verification vendors, document delivery/esign portal vendor|
|Any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, signature, social security number, , address, telephone number, , driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information||Yes, disclosed for business purpose||Lenders, ancillary product providers, Marketing Fulfillment/Contact Management vendors, referral partners, data back-up vendor, identify verification vendors, document delivery/esign portal vendor|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.||Yes, disclosed for business purpose||Marketing Fulfillment/Contact Management Vendors|
|Professional or employment-related information.||Yes, for business purpose||Lenders, data back-up vendor, identity verification vendors|
RefiJet does not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
- You have a right to request the deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by RefiJet.
To submit a verifiable consumer request to delete, please email your request to QC@refijet.com or call us at 1-844-942-2812. To verify your request, we will match your full name, date of birth, and last four digits of Social Security Number to information that we have collected about you.
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by RefiJet.
RefiJet does not sell personal information. To opt out of the sale of your personal information you may email your request to QC@refijet.com or call us at 1-844-942-2812. To verify your request, we will match your full name, date of birth, and last four digits of Social Security Number to information that we have collected about you.
- Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by RefiJet for the exercise of the privacy rights you have under the CCPA.
- Authorized Agents: You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. To designate an authorized agent, we may require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so; and the authorized agent may need to verify his/her own identity directly with us. This process does not apply when you have provided the authorized agent with a power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code Sections 4000 to 4465.
- More Information: If you have questions or concerns about RefiJet’s privacy policies and practices, you may call us at 1-844-942-2812 or email us at QC@refijet.com
This Notice was last updated on 12/08/2020.
Yield Solutions Group d/b/a RefiJet
7555 E. Hampden Ave., Suite 500
Denver, CO 80231