RefiJet has a comprehensive Compliance Management System to ensure compliance with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and other applicable Federal and State regulations. It’s important to us that we not only follow the letter of the law, but also the intent of the law.
Accordingly, we maintain a corporate culture of compliance that focuses on consumer protection at all stages of the refinance process, from our marketing communications, through the application process, to final loan documents and title perfection. Our goal is always to make sure that the consumer has and understands accurate information about their loan options, is treated with respect, and can be confident that their personal information is being protected.
RefiJet’s Compliance Management System
Our Compliance Management System consists of key elements such as, but not limited to:
- Formal, written Policies and Procedures that are regularly updated.
- Board and executive oversight
- Operations and compliance monitoring and auditing
- Data security program, including physical, administrative, and technical security measures, data backup and retention policies, and disaster recovery plans
- Formal Consumer Complaint Management Process
- Formal initial and ongoing training program for employees
RefiJet has earned the participation of industry-leading lenders due to the strength of its regulatory compliance.
RefiJet Follows Regulations
- Dodd-Frank Act (includes many of the other regulations and contains supervisory authority for the CFPB)
- Prohibition Against Unfair, Deceptive, Abusive Acts and Practices
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and Reg B
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Truth in Lending Act and Reg Z
- Gramm, Leach, Bliley ACT (GLBA)
- The Consumer Leasing Act and Reg M
- The Red Flags Rule (The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003)
- The Credit Practices Rule
- Patriot Act
- Military Lending Act
- Service Members Civil Relief Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Telemarketing Sales Rule
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- National Credit Union Administration
- Office of the Comptroller of Currency